Wednesday 27 June 2018

End of the Year!

Image result for end of the school yearI just wanted to say a great big thank you to all of the students and families in Grade 3D this school year!  What a fantastic year it was.  All of the children progressed and shined brightly this year.  I am so proud of all of you and have the utmost confidence that you are ready for your new learning adventures in Grade 4.  

I want to take a moment to express my gratitude to all of the parents and families that were so supportive this year.  It really takes a village and this year was a successful school year because of the wonderful teamwork between home and school. 
Image result for end of the school year

As amazing as this school year was, I am sure you are all ready for a little bit of sunshine and Summer fun.  

I look forward to seeing you all grow, learn and take on some leadership roles as you enter the junior grades.  

Be sure to come visit me in the Blue Pod!!!

I will miss you all and look forward to seeing you all back in September.

I am so proud of all of you!

Your Partner in Education,

Mrs. Caluori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.